Hi, I’m Andrew, a sofware developer based in Hong Kong.
I enjoy creating beautiful, simple and elegant things. I used to develop modern web applications under Agile and Waterfall methodologies with Git workflow. I’ve mostly worked with TypeScript, React, Node.js and PHP but also a little bit with Golang.
Feel free to email me for reaching out ☕!
- Backend: Node.js, PHP, Golang, C++
- Database & Caching: MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Mobile: React Native, Ionic, Unity
- Graphics: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Blender
- UI: Sketch, Adobe XD
- Marketing: Google AdWords, Doubleclick for Publishers
- English, Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Google AdWords Display Advertising Certification
- Google Mobile Sites Certification
- Google AdWords Search Advertising Certification
- Why we build our UI library? • Show Me The Code Meetup #9
- Arming Your Idea: Digital Media Design & Marketing • Lingnan University
- Fall in Love to Tech: Build Your Own App as an Entrepreneur • Lingnan University
- Second Runner-up Award • Hong Kong & Macau Youth Networking Skills Competition
I have worked with him on both of external and internal products since his first day at Lalamove. Andrew’s single greatest strength is a combination of two: he always drives for a high level of quality in his work while also challenging the status quo; seeking better ways of doing things. I attribute both of these strengths to his willingness.
Having worked in product designs around 10 years, I am well equipped to say that Andrew has the potential to be a leader in this field.
— Jun Cheong from Grab
— Alpha Wong from Sandbox VR